Hope your week is starting off well. The email will cover a few items that pertain to the EDGE program.
- EDGE night resumes this Sunday, October 20th after the 5:30PM Mass.
- There will be no EDGE night on October 27 because of school break. EDGE nights will resume on Sunday, November 3rd.
- Trunk or Treat event at Good Shepherd is on Saturday, October 19th from 1:00-3:00PM. Please go to the church’s web site for details.
- I want to remind you that eighth grade Faith Formation attendance is a prerequisite to entering the Confirmation program in the ninth grade. Teens that miss more than 4 EDGE nights per school year will have to attend Life Teen nights in the 9th grade before they can start the Confirmation program. Please call me at the church if you have any questions.
- We will be using Bibles during EDGE nights starting on November 3rd. If you are in need of a student Bible you can see Renee in room 304 or the gift shop. We recommend LIVE Catholic Youth Bible. The cost of the bible is $26.00.
- The third reconciliation class for all 1st year students from fifth grade through 11th grade is this Sunday, October 20th. We will meet in room 306 from 3:00PM to 4:30PM. One parent must attend with the student.
That is it for now. Have a great week.
Garry M. Lee
Faith Formation and Discipleship – Middle School Coordinator
The Church of the Good Shepherd
3740 Holtzclaw Road
Cumming, GA 30041