We meet on Sunday’s after the 5:30PM Mass in the hospitality room. We dismiss from the hospitality room at 8:30PM. You can pick up your teens either by waiting in the car pool lane or by coming into the PLC to sign your teens out.
Garry Lee, Middle School Coordinator
Telephone: 470-695-7733, (email)
Hope your week is starting off great. This email will cover several items that you need to be aware of for the remainder of the year.
- Hangout night that was scheduled for this Saturday, April 22nd has been cancelled.
- There are only two Middle School Faith Formation classes remaining, this Sunday, April 23rd and next Sunday April 30th. We ask that all children and teens attend these last two classes with their friends.
- This Sunday the eighth grade teens will be inducted into the high school program which is our custom.We ask them to come back next Sunday and join us in the end of the year party and other planned activities.
- Next Sunday, April 30th will be the last class for the 2016-2017 year. If you would like to provide sweets and clear soda for the party please bring them to the hospitality room before mass. We have invited all current 5th graders to attend the last day so they can become familiar with the program flow and meet other children/teens that are in our program. The last day will be a great wrap to a very good year.
- Faith Formation Registration forms for the 2017-2018 school year will be going home this Wednesday and Sunday to the youngest child in the family.Please fill out forms and the return them along with your payment to room 304 or deposit them in the box located on the wall outside of room 301 as soon as possible.
Garry M. Lee
Faith Formation and Discipleship – Middle School Coordinator
The Church of the Good Shepherd
3740 Holtzclaw Road
Cumming, GA 30041
- All missing homework, tests and projects for first year students will be given to the this Sunday, April 23rd during the regular Middle School Faith Formation class. All missing items need to be returned on Sunday, April 30th to me at the last day of class.
- All second year parents will be contacted by Vicky Carney or one of her helpers this Wednesday to discuss the date of the 1st Communion practice, Communion Mass and other important information. If you do not hear from her please contact her at 470-695-7735.
Type of Event: Domestic Mission Trip
Date / Time of Event: Sunday, July 2nd – Saturday, July 8th, 2017.
Destination of Event: Catholic Heart Work camp, Knoxville, TN session
Individual in Charge: Garry Lee
Estimated time of Departure and Return: Leave 8:30 AM from Good Shepherd on 7/2//2017
Will return around 1:00PM to Good Shepherd on 7/8/2017